NuHeat implement Netsuite
NetSuite Helps Distributor Boost Customer Relationships While Maintaining High Growth Rate
Devon, United Kingdom
"NetSuite has helped us build better relationships with existing and new customers alike, while giving us a real-time view of the business at any given time."Nu-Heat
- Company saved between £100,000 and £120,000 over the three-year cost of hardware and licences for equivalent SAP applications.
- NetSuite now gives managers, engineers, sales reps and others real-time access to company information.
- New web store improves customer relationships by simplifying training courses.
- iPhone app improves customer service by facilitating knowledge base access for field technicians.
- Access to real-time financial data boosts cash flow by improving visibility of creditor payments.
- Heating Products Company was unable to maintain high growth rate with proprietary software applications.
- Company needed to improve customer relationships to succeed with low-volume, high-value product line.
- Sales staff handling of 300-400 projects at any given time was slowed by complex manual reporting and other processes.
- Cash flow suffered because managers had difficulty tracking late creditor payments.
- Company replaced proprietary applications with NetSuite, designed new business processes to take advantage of end-to-end integration.
- First processes were designed to manage new business leads.
- CRM applications followed, then financials, followed by creation of a knowledge base for technical queries.
- Role-based, real-time dashboards give 100 users instant visibility into personal KPIs.